Skip to content
- Dec 21 (Reuters) – Social media platform X and X Pro experienced outages globally early Thursday, according to Downdetector.com.
- Users on X, formerly known as Twitter, were unable to read posts on the social media site with a message that said “Welcome to X!”
- Users noticed loading issues on X Pro, formerly TweetDeck, with a message that said “Waiting for posts.”
- Over 47,000 U.S. users faced access problems with X and X Pro, according to Downdetector data.
- Downdetector tracks outages by collating state reports from several sources including users.
- Reporting by Urvi Dugar in Bengaluru; Editing by Varun H K and Dhanya Ann Thoppil